Beerconf July 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:47:54 UTC 2023

> # BEERCONF!
>
> Beerconf for July is happening 2 weeks from now, on the 29-30.

A reminder to all that Beerconf is in a couple days!

> Note that if we do Beerconf for August, it will be early, since
> real-life Beerconf will be happening at the live conference at the end
> of the month.

Last year, we did Beerconf in July before dconf on the 16th. Is everyone
good with August 19th-20th? This is just over 1 week before actual dconf.

I will be unable to attend, as I have a previous plan for that time. But
someone will turn the lights on!

-Steve