The DConf '23 Schedule is Live!

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:33:00 UTC 2023

Thanks again to everyone who submitted talks for DConf '23, and
congratulations to those who were accepted. We've got what looks
to be another solid lineup this year. Check it out:

https://dconf.org/2023/index.html

And remember, early-bird registration ends next week. Get your
discounted rate while you still can!

https://dconf.org/2023/index.html#register

I've also updated the page with information about BeerConf.
Unfortunately, pub hire rates in the area are well beyond our
budget this year. Much, much higher than last year. So we've
fallen back to what we did pre-2019 and tentatively designated a
hotel as the BeerConf spot:

Travelodge Central City Road

I know from staying there last year that they've recently
undergone renovations and have an enclosed restaurant/lounge
space off of the lobby, where one of the front desk clerks can
sell beverages (alcoholic and non-) and snacks after the
restaurant closes.

It's possible we could pick another spot, or (less likely) our
event planner might find something to fit in our budget. I'll
announce here and update the website if anything changes.

See you in London!