Beerconf June 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:48:05 UTC 2023

# BEERCONF!

Beerconf for June is happening 2 weeks from now, on the 24-25.

Wow, only a couple more months until dconf, can't wait to see everyone
again! If you haven't booked yet, the early bird window is closing!
https://dconf.org/2023/index.html

Want a beerconf T shirt? We know you do.
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?
Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

As always, I'm interested in having people present some topic. If you
have something you want to reserve a time for, please send me a message
in any of the channels (here, email, discord, slack, etc.) and I'll make
sure to announce it.

Last month was a nice Q&A session with Mike talking about the IVY
system. Thanks to him for coming on and sharing!

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve