The DConf '23 Schedule is Live!

FeepingCreature feepingcreature at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 06:59:57 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 6 June 2023 at 13:33:00 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Thanks again to everyone who submitted talks for DConf '23, and
> congratulations to those who were accepted. We've got what
> looks to be another solid lineup this year. Check it out:
>
> https://dconf.org/2023/index.html
>
> And remember, early-bird registration ends next week. Get your
> discounted rate while you still can!
>
> https://dconf.org/2023/index.html#register
>
> I've also updated the page with information about BeerConf.
> Unfortunately, pub hire rates in the area are well beyond our
> budget this year. Much, much higher than last year. So we've
> fallen back to what we did pre-2019 and tentatively designated
> a hotel as the BeerConf spot:
>
> Travelodge Central City Road
>
> I know from staying there last year that they've recently
> undergone renovations and have an enclosed restaurant/lounge
> space off of the lobby, where one of the front desk clerks can
> sell beverages (alcoholic and non-) and snacks after the
> restaurant closes.
>
> It's possible we could pick another spot, or (less likely) our
> event planner might find something to fit in our budget. I'll
> announce here and update the website if anything changes.
>
> See you in London!

I see that you strategically left time after my presentation.

:looks at his notes:

That is probably wise.

(I have some rants I can cut if I *really* need to fit in the 45
minutes. But they're very fun rants.)

Anyway, I can't wait to show off my compiler to everyone. It's
not "finished", but it has some seriously cool things.