A New Era for the D Community

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:12:02 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 12:00:48 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Anyway, the main point of this announcement wasn't IVY, it's
> that we're finally getting organized. IVY is just the tool
> we're using to do it. No D user or contributor needs to pay any
> attention to it if they don't want to.

And I should add, for those who haven't seen it elsewhere, one of
the changes we've made is that we've incorporated GitHub projects
into our workflow (some of us more quickly than others). You can
see what we're working on here:

https://github.com/orgs/dlang/projects?query=is%3Aopen

And if anyone sees something they'd like to pitch in on, please
get in touch with me.