LDC 1.32.0

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 16:51:18 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 12 March 2023 at 16:11:21 UTC, kinke wrote:
> Glad to announce LDC 1.32.0. Major changes:
>
> - Based on D 2.102.2.
> - LLVM for prebuilt packages bumped to v15.0.7.
> - Linker-level dead code elimination is enabled by default for
> Apple, wasm and *all* ELF targets too now.
> - Vector comparisons (==, !=, <, <=, >, >=) now yield a vector
> mask. Identity comparisons (`is`, `!is`) still yield a scalar
> `bool`.
> - `-mabi` support for RISC-V targets. Thanks @zyedidia!
> - New `timetrace2txt` tool for easier inspection of
> `--ftime-trace` output.
> - `--ftime-trace` now also traces CTFE execution.
>
> Full release log and downloads:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.32.0
>
> Thanks to all contributors & sponsors!

Super HUGE guys :D
ftime-trace now outputting CTFE execution is one of the features
I requested mostly, seems like it will start to become a lot more
precise now.
I'll test it ASAP. Also I'll look into if I'm able to bring the
extern(Objective-C) to LDC in near future, since I wish my engine
to run on iOS too :)