Last Call for Gripes and Wishes

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:18:36 UTC 2023

I'm on the road for the next three weeks. During the trip, I'll
be organizing into some kind of coherent format all the gripes
and wishes people have sent me at social at dlang.org. I'll be back
home in the second week of April and hope to have everything
publicly viewable shortly thereafter.

So consider this the last call! If you haven't sent anything in
yet, please see [my original post in the General
forum](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/rcnrixuppxflnrheyvsz@forum.dlang.org) for the details. If you have sent something in, please feel free to send more. Consider March 31 the deadline.

Remember, specific, actionable items are what we're looking for.
Letting us know about more general complaints is fine, and I'll
write something up about all of that, but the more specific you
can be about your peeves, the more likely we'll be able to do
something about them.