New beginnings - looking for part-time D programming help

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 24 09:01:21 UTC 2023

On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 07:54:06 UTC, Monkyyy wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 16:02:46 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> For those that didn't hear, I resigned from Symmetry in
>> September and my last day was a couple of weeks back.
>>
>> [...]
>
> "Not hedge fund" and "scripting" doesn't seem like enough of a
> job description to me

My guess it is something related to context reconstruction :)
When someone said something with quite limited words and
sentences - he has a lot more context in his mind. Not always
this context is the same for other people. Based on description
this script could help to align the same context of conversation.
Just guessing :)

Btw is any LLM embedding available in open source?