A New Era for the D Community

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Wed May 3 11:30:25 UTC 2023

Very interesting.

I just want to say, I'm having repeated unrelated CI failures for:
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/8699

Yesterday I finally said right stuff this I don't have the energy to
fight the CI on this anymore and asked Razvan to kinda take over as the
changes on my end are fundamentally done.

This may not seem very important, but to Symmetry, without Razvan I'd
honestly just close that PR and leave 500ms reduction in compile times
when you import std.regex on the table. Having this extra support in the
community who can tackle this sort of issues is both highly appreciated
and highly motivational for unblocking people in the future.

Much appreciation all round, long may it continue!