A New Era for the D Community

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri May 5 16:58:37 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 3 May 2023 at 11:13:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is going to be the
> most significant change in the D community in the 20 years I've
> been a part of it. I expect we're going to encounter bumps
> along the way, but that's okay. We now have a clear vision and
> purpose, and that makes all the difference.

This sounds very exciting -- more than any details (which I'm
sure we'll learn over time), I'm struck by the enthusiasm and
confidence for the future of how D will be supported.

I really look forward to learning more as things progress.  Many
thanks to Ucora for their investment of time, insight, and
resources.