Beta 2.104.0

FeepingCreature feepingcreature at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:41:38 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 00:34:45 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> This release comes with 11 major changes, including:
>
> - In the standard library, `std.typecons.Rebindable` now
> supports all types

Tiny note of warning: `Rebindable` supports all types that it did
not previously support, including structs. However, the previous
`Rebindable` had a special logic where if you passed it an
_array_, it would simply alias itself to `Unqual!ElementType[]`.
So you cannot rely that if you write `Rebindable!T foo;`, that
you can then do `foo.get`.

I'm trying to fix that, but it's a bit controversial. My main
argument is that ~nobody used to use it anyway, so we may as well
fix it now as it's actually becoming useful.