Beta 2.104.0

anonymouse anony at mouse.com
Wed May 10 14:45:49 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 10:22:23 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> mir-stat also doesn't include mac os as part of the test suite
> (mir-algorithm does). PRs are welcome.

Actually, it happens even when you don't import anything. As for
PRs, I would if I could. Although I've been around the community
for a while, I'm definitely the most unskilled member here. Just
got ticked off at myself over the weekend and picked up my first
stats book ever with the intent to build a solid foundation and
gain the skills necessary to help out.

--anonymouse