D Language Foundation April 2023 Monthly Meeting Summary

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:26:52 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 21:47:51 UTC, Dany12L wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 18:59:52 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> I'll end up just sticking to C if nobody understand
>
> Fine but what do you solve? If you need memcpy you will in any
> case have to implement it yourself or use some already made
> library.
> The same thing happens on D.

Please read the linked issue, all it does is it makes it painful
for me to debug, when the solution i provide is both pragmatic
and simple

Not only my solution works for WASM but for everytime one needs
to port D to an esoteric platform, the WASI solution only work
for people who use WASM AND WASI

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/4324