DLF September 2023 Monthly Meeting Summary

M.M. matus at email.cz
Mon Nov 13 07:53:35 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 12 November 2023 at 19:50:02 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Well. For the first time in all my years of using these forums,
> I've managed to post something that exceeds the byte limit.
> You'll find the September 2023 Monthly Meeting Summary at the
> following link:
>
> https://gist.github.com/mdparker/f28c9ae64f096cd06db6b987318cc581

Thank you for posting. As always, it's interesting read. And it's
great for the community to get the feeling for what's happening.

Nice to see that people such as Adam and Timon joined these
discussions recently.

Topic-wise, I would be interested in how the "shared" is going to
be shaped. Especially, I remember Manu advocating for a quite
simple in principle approach to it, but he never got to much
positive vibes from the community. I noticed his suggestions
mentioned in the summary notes of the DLF meeting, and wondered
whether some of those ideas will be part of the discussion.