New DUB documentation

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Tue Nov 28 14:45:46 UTC 2023

On Friday, 24 November 2023 at 11:32:18 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
> Also it's a good idea to maintain the same style as dlang forum
> and dlang website, along with dlang tour and online dlang
> editor. The dlang webdesign choice feels really solid and
> robust. At least from my perspective.
>
> If someone needed a dark theme dub documentation. A simple
> button to toggle it would have been enough.
>
> Small tweaks for layout and small tweaks overall for more
> professional look and efficiency of use. Would have been enough.

I don't know what you are talking about? The dark theme is just a
single button press and the default is light theme which is very
similar to the dlang page (unless you have changed your system
theme to dark theme, it uses the browsers preference, if any)

The dub docs are hosted on https://github.com/dlang/dub-docs, you
can PR CSS changes there if you want to change the link color in
dark theme. (I don't really use dark theme so I never looked at
it too much, it came in as a contribution)