Blog post: How we are using D to develop Aspect from the ground up

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Oct 23 19:02:46 UTC 2023

I've written up an article that showcases how we use D in production and
how that benefits us in unique ways. The format of a single blog post
limits the detail into which it can go, given the broad scope, so this
is probably not super interesting to long time D users, but maybe it
sparks some interest for people who just loosely follow the language.

When I get some more time, I'd like to expand on a few of the topics.
Any suggestions of what might be especially interesting/impactful are of
course welcome!

Link:
https://aspect.bildhuus.com/blog/posts/how-we-are-using-d-from-the-ground-up