Beerconf September 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:34:46 UTC 2023

# BEERCONF! Recovery edition...

Holy smokes! I just looked at the calendar, and the last full
weekend in September is a week from Saturday. So I'm a bit late
announcing this one (again), but the beerconf this month will be
Sept 23-24. Aside from recovering from the actual live beerconf
(and covid for me and many others), we once again will be talking
about all the cool things happening in D-land.

Halloween is coming up, need a costume?
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

If you want to give a presentation, please let me know either by
email or discord or slack. I will make sure to announce it here!

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve