DConf '23 Talk Videos

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:35:47 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 17 September 2023 at 15:35:59 UTC, FeepingCreature
wrote:

> Thank you for your work!

You're welcome!

Unfortunately, last night my GPU started to consistently overheat
and shut down when doing anything graphics intensive, including
rendering video. I've done everything I can reasonably do
locally, so today I'm going to see if my goto computer dude can
make room for me. Either he'll fix it or I'll buy a new card from
him.

How soon I'm able to render again depends on how soon I can see
him. I don't want to just go out and buy a new gpu unless I
absolutely have to.