D Community Conversation with Mathias Lang

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:12:25 UTC 2024

If you haven't been keeping up with our YouTube channel, I've
been publishing a conversation with a member of the D community
on the last Sunday of every month since January. This follows on
from two conversations I had with Walter a while back.

So far this year, I've talked with Martin Kinkelin, Razvan Nitu,
and Dennis Korpel. Today, I've published my conversation with
Mathias Lang, which you can find here:

https://youtu.be/SsVHFwBPLgk

Yes, I'm working my way through the core team at the moment, but
I'll start gradually branching out eventually. It's D *Community*
Conversations after all. I've already got a list of names I want
to work through. Your name might be on it.

In addition to being a core team member and the current
maintainer of dub, Mathias has built a career as a D programmer
over the past decade, so we had a lot of ground to cover. I
enjoyed chatting with him, and I'm sure you'll find value in it.
Enjoy!

Be sure to check out the other chats if you haven't already!

Walter (Parts 1 & 2)
https://youtu.be/-kkMYJN3MnA
https://youtu.be/G6b62HmsO6M

Martin