Fluid 0.6.0 — UI library for D

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:02:48 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 31 January 2024 at 09:34:06 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 January 2024 at 06:38:17 UTC, aberba wrote:
>> On Thursday, 25 January 2024 at 12:33:31 UTC, cookiewitch
>> wrote:
>>> Fluid is a library I started developing 3 years ago when I
>>> joined the D community, after failing to find a suitable
>>> library for my gamedev project.
>>> [...]
>>
>> Could you have a small documentation website? Could even be
>> based on something like GitHub pages or readthedocs
>> (https://readthedocs.io).
>
> There is this https://fluid.dpldocs.info/v0.6.1/fluid.html and
> https://fluid.dpldocs.info/v0.6.1/fluid.showcase.html.
>
> -- Bastiaan.

I think we all should learn to market our projects to appeal to
more users. I've always thought that's why a number of great D
project don't end up getting used because their maintainers do a
poor job marketing them.

This should be on the readme along with sample code.