DMD Compiler as a Library: A Call to Arms

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Fri Feb 23 14:50:29 UTC 2024

automate it?

So I did automate a little bit of it exploratory work.

I used dustmite to minify the TODO modules to know what is required to
make the parser compile.

The scripts I used are all here, along with a utility program.

Note: if you are doing this work, make sure to copy dmd's source into
imports and then delete the modules that you want to have minified from
it. But it is best to do them one at a time.

https://gist.github.com/rikkimax/c9a65e82b9cbec60bbd93c5a0d14e827