The New DIP Process

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Feb 28 19:24:32 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, February 27, 2024 8:28:01 PM MST Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:
> Most of the process takes place in two new forums: DIP Ideas and
> DIP Development (dip.idea and dip.development on the NNTP
> server). The purpose of the Ideas forum is to determine if
> developing the DIP is feasible. The purpose of the Development
> forum is to strengthen proposals in development.

I see that they're up on the NNTP server, and the web forum is hooked up to
them, but there is no mailing list. Is that forthcoming and just isn't up
yet since that takes some time, or are these lists not going to have mailing
lists like the others?

- Jonathan M Davis