Minor note, D on NASA Goddard software page

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Wed Feb 28 20:19:30 UTC 2024

Hi D

Just a minor note.  My simple bindings for the NASA Common Data
Format (CDF) library are listed on the user supplied software
page:

https://cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/html/user_supplied_sw.html (scroll down)

The library itself is absolutely nothing to crow about. The only
useful thing it does is provide real functions for what is
largely a C macro based low-level interface, but it's nice to see
D mentioned on a NASA site.

Maybe someday I'll have time to write a pure D implementation of
CDF handling to support threaded web services, but for now simple
bindings are a start.