The New DIP Process

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 29 05:44:08 UTC 2024

On 2/28/2024 7:34 PM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 28, 2024 7:18:29 PM MST Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-
> announce wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 19:24:32 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>>
>> wrote:
>>> I see that they're up on the NNTP server, and the web forum is
>>> hooked up to them, but there is no mailing list. Is that
>>> forthcoming and just isn't up yet since that takes some time,
>>> or are these lists not going to have mailing lists like the
>>> others?
>>
>> They had to be up on NNTP for them to be added to the forums. I
>> just didn't think about the mailing list. I'll contact Brad.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

I set them up earlier today.  It's entirely possible I missed something
while configuring them as it's been just over 6 years since the last new
group was added, so do shout if anything looks off.  I see that the
first two messages already posted made it through, so my confidence is
reasonably high.

Also worth noting, the news group names are NOT dip.idea and
dip.development.  They're actually digitalmars.dip.ideas (note the
plural) and digitalmars.dip.development.

I made the list names just dip.ideas@ and dip.development@ for brevity.

Later,
Brad