Beta 2.107.0

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 13:57:20 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 2 January 2024 at 12:49:51 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Glad to announce the first beta for the 2.107.0 release, ♥ to
> the 35 contributors.
>
> This release comes with 9 major changes and 52 fixed Bugzilla
> issues, including:
> - Unrecognized pragmas are no longer an error, but instead
> simply ignored.
> - Added `@core.attribute.standalone` for shared static module
> constructors.
> - In D runtime, a new module `core.stdc.stdatomic` has been
> implemented.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html#dmd_beta
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.107.0.html
>
> As usual please report any bugs at
> https://issues.dlang.org
>
> -Iain
> on behalf of the Dlang Core Team

Thanks as always.

Since 2023 was a year of language stabilization and bug fixes, it
might be good for someone to do a blog post on what was
accomplished. Even something short and simple would be good.

Also, I saw this in the change log and it might need to get
revised:

"If you do not care about code generation quality should the
aliases to the function names not exist, you may append _impl to
get at the implementation."