Upcoming talk at FOSDEM 2024 - The D Programming Language for Modern Open Source Development

Mike Shah mshah.475 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:16:40 UTC 2024

Hi D Community,

My talk on how I'm using the D programming language and why I
think it is an excellent language choice for open source projects
will be featured at FOSDEM 2024 at the start of February 2024 in
Brussels, Belgium.

Look out for the official talk schedule(in the Main Track) here:
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/events/

If folks have a particular open source project they'd like me to
highlight, please feel free to share here -- I'll do my best to
figure out how to link a few projects in the presentation. I'll
also be digging through previous announcements, discord, etc.
where appropriate to otherwise link some projects to show off D
during the presentation.

(The talk will otherwise provide an introduction to the D
language -- it should be fun!)

Cheers,
Mike