Preparing for the New DIP Process

FairEnough FairEnough at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:13:06 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 28 January 2024 at 15:31:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 January 2024 at 04:47:30 UTC, FairEnough wrote:
>
> So 60 some odd posts later...
>
> If you want to beat this pile of mush further, please do it in
> a new thread. Going forward, any posts I see about
> private-to-the-module which are off topic in any given thread
> will be happily deleted. You've hijacked enough of them.
>
> Thanks!

Well I did specifcally say 55+ posts ago that this topic really
should be discussed elsewhere.

But people continued to discuss it anyway - but only my responses
raised your annoyance?

Do you mean you would actually allow a thread to discuss this
topic, if that were the topic of that thread?

Such threads always get hijacked by irritant people completely
opposed to this idea, and you end up killing those threads too.