Phobos 3 Development is Open!

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:08:52 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 00:34:59 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 20:41:46 UTC, Adam Wilson
> wrote:
>>  or start a discussion if there is disagreement on how to
>> handle this.
>

> Although Github has discussions, why not just discuss them in
> the `D forum`? This is `the forum`. Github doesn't have the
> convenience of the `D forum` at all. Why bother with them?

A couple of reasons.
First it's easier to cross-tab discussions with work on the
design docs.
Second, we started this during the whole fork and didn't need
that bleeding into the discussion.
Third, we didn't know how this will this GH experiment would work
but we wanted to try it out. So far it's been a smashing success.