🚀 Announcing Serverino 0.6.0! 🎉

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.org
Thu Mar 7 21:00:03 UTC 2024

Performance has been boosted once again, and those pesky little
bugs? Squashed! Plus, there are fresh examples to try out and
even a sleek new logo to admire!

Ready to dive in? Just spin up a new project using the provided
template:

```
dub init -t serverino my_wonderful_project
cd my_wonderful_project
dub
```

And voilà! Your hello world will be up and running in **a couple
of seconds**! 🌐

Have fun!
Andrea Fontana

(I know some of you are already on board, but how many are
sailing in secret? Come out of the shadows and let me know! Your
feedback is the wind in serverino's sails)

Repository: https://github.com/trikko/serverino
Docs: https://trikko.github.io/serverino
Examples: https://github.com/trikko/serverino/tree/master/examples
Tips: https://github.com/trikko/serverino/wiki/