DConf Online Livestream Link

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:31:26 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 10 March 2024 at 16:07:23 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> The countdown is on! I'll kick off the DConf Online Livestream
> at 14:55 UTC on March 16. You can find it here:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/live/8GV_TuYk3lk
>
> And if you haven't seen the details yet, take a look here:
> https://dconf.org/2024/online/index.html
>
> See you there!

Finally got around to start watching.

On the tuple talk, Timon says on slide 32 that heterogeneous
dynamic arrays don’t make much sense. I agree maybe not a
completely heterogeneous one, but data frames are incredibly
popular and quite similar. You could think of a data frame like a
tuple composed of N-dimensional slices, but also with a
slice-like interface.