how to debug with codeblocks

torhu fake at address.dude
Fri Apr 13 02:50:05 PDT 2007

Has anyone got step by step instructions how to get started with
codeblocks and ddbg?  I tried instructions on the ddbg site, but
codeblocks refuses to start the debugger without building the app itself
first.

This is very annoying - even msvc lets me debug any executable without
setting it up to actually be able to build it.  Which makes little sense
for a D app, given tools like bud.  I can build it with commmand line
tools, and then just create a minimal project to be able to debug just fine.

Maybe I'll post the errors I get later.