[ddbg bug]

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon Apr 23 17:53:59 PDT 2007

Wow!  ddbg has become much more awesome since I last tried it! This is
actually really usable now!  0.1b was crashing on me (invalid utf-8
error) when my program opened a Window, so I had given up using it for
now, but just tried 0.1.1b and works like a charm.

Here are a couple of minor issues:

* bool seems to print out as a string of 1 character with ascii value of
0 or 1.  So with DOS codepage 437, that means false is a smiley face,
and true is the reverse smiley face.
~~~~~~
->= texobj.tex.uploaded
"☺"
~~~~~~

* ubyte[] seems to try to print as a string too.  I get "Invalid UTF-8"
from some image data stored as ubyte[].  ubyte[] should probably be
printed out using the same format as 'dm'.

* Can you wrap the info printed out by "help" to something like 78
columns?  On a standard 80 column console the help info is very hard to
read.  Similarly the format for 'dm' seems to be exactly 81 columns,
which is unfortunate.

--bb