[ddbg] Unable to find source files

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Tue Aug 14 06:34:13 PDT 2007

The problem seems to be with ddbg.

Btw, Descent is great!
I was using Code::Blocks for some time before, but it was crashing
sometimes, other times it seemed the parser hung (didn't help with restart).
The symbol browser didn't work nice. No rebuild support. Highlighting was
outdated. Probably a lot of other things I can't remember right now too.

news:f9s6ah$h4q$1 at digitalmars.com...