Is there an IDE with a working graphic debuger under Linux ?

lalebarde l.alebarde2 at free.fr
Wed Aug 29 04:30:20 PDT 2007

> the problems codeblocks has concern the windows D debugger ddbg only.
> on linux you can try http://www.zerobugs.org/

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly, the D demangler patch for zero seems to be far from usable : http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group=digitalmars.D.debugger&artnum=17

Another solution for Linux ?The lack of graphic debuger would be actually a showstopper for me. Unfortunatly, I am not a geak.