[ddbg] How do I get further

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:13:07 PST 2007

Jascha Wetzel Wrote:
> I'm also interested in reproducing this problem myself, because of the
> truncated stacktrace. If you can create a small testcase, i'd appreciate
> you sending me it.

I've finally nailed it down to a simple file.  Sometimes, this will crash dmd 1.018.  Other times it's just an executable that crashes.  I have not yet tried it with a newer dmd.  It never gets into main, which may explain the short stack output.  I have not tested this with phobos either (only tango 0.99).

version=crash;
//version=work1;
//version=work2;
//version=work3;