I've got a problem of getting ddbg to work with CB

Davidl at 126.com Davidl at 126.com
Thu Mar 15 03:06:41 PDT 2007

oh, i know it's the C::B's bug, it couldn't send the executable binary
which
is in a path contain spaces to ddbg correctly.
now i'm playing around with ddbg happily!!

err, another codeblock bug is create two workspace, and open the source of
them
in the main window, and then close the first opened workspace , and then
click the
source file which is opened there. C::B would hang.

err, another inconvenience of C::B is no code completion.

and also is there any possible to view the different call stack frame args
?
like in a func which get called from main(char[][] args), can i watch the
main
args by cast(char[][])args ? now it's impossible of doing so , it gives me
symbol cast(char[][])args not found, and switch call stack frame is used
for what?
right click to see it in the call stack window.

Though the problems i stated here mostly are C::B related, please someone
who is
familiar with C::B help me. Great thanks!!