I've got a problem of getting ddbg to work with CB

Simen simen.haugen at pandavre.com
Fri Mar 16 15:31:33 PDT 2007

<Davidl at 126.com> wrote in message news:<op.to76dfvs8pkrw6 at aics-server2>...
> err, another inconvenience of C::B is no code completion.
I'm using the latest nightly build and code completion works nice.

> and also is there any possible to view the different call stack frame args
Debug->Debugging windows->Call stack

> like in a func which get called from main(char[][] args), can i watch the
> main
> args by cast(char[][])args ? now it's impossible of doing so , it gives me
> symbol cast(char[][])args not found, and switch call stack frame is used
> for what?
> right click to see it in the call stack window.
I don't understand what you mean.
Are you saying that in this code:
Import std.stdio;

void main(char[][] args)
{
    writefln(cast(char[][])args);
}
You get an unknown symbol error?
Ddbg doesn't support arrays yet, so it wont show in the watches window if that’s what you mean.