DMD sometimes generates faulty debug lines information

Simen simen.haugen at pandavre.com
Fri Mar 16 15:40:27 PDT 2007

I don't know if its related, but in my current project ddbg stopped working with breakpoints altogether:

Command-line: C:\ddbg\ddbg_gdb.exe -nx -fullname  -quiet -args bin/Debug/TestTopline.exe
Working dir : C:\Documents and Settings\simen\My Documents\Projects\TestTopline\
> set prompt >>>>>>cb_gdb:
Ddbg v0.0.4.3 alpha - D Debugger
Copyright (c) 2007 Jascha Wetzel
http://ddbg.mainia.de/
(gdb) >>>>>>cb_gdb:
> show version
> set confirm off
> set width 0
> set height 0
> set breakpoint pending on
> set print asm-demangle on
> set unwindonsignal on
> set debugevents on
> set new-console on
> set disassembly-flavor intel
> directory C:/DOCUME~1/simen/MYDOCU~1/Projects/TESTTO~1/
> directory C:/
> set args buss0708.txt
> break "C:/Documents and Settings/simen/My Documents/Projects/TestTopline/in2view.d:418"
Breakpoint 0 at 0x00000000
> run
Error: couldn't write breakpoint opcode at :0