Can't get ddbg to work in Code::Blocks

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Fri Mar 30 06:28:47 PDT 2007

this is not the ddbg output.
note that there are two tabs, one called "Debugger" and one called
"Debugger (debug)". the former holds short infos from CB that are
independent of the debugger, the latter is the tab that holds the ddbg
output and what codeblocks sends to ddbg as input.

don't worry - if you're trying command-line debugging, you just do that
to fix this problem and get back to CB after that ;)