[ddbg] Unable to find source files

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon May 28 16:47:21 PDT 2007

I ran into a problem the other day where ddbg 0.8.1 was telling me that
it couldn't find line xxx of file yyy.  But it knew there was a file
yyy.  It listed it in the modules list.

Don't have time to narrow it down to a repro right now, but just wanted
to see if anyone else had seen this.  The source file in question was
called OptMesh.d and I was running the debugger from a \data directory
beneath that.  It was finding the other files fine, so my thought was
maybe there's a bug with mixed case filenames.  The files that were
working were all lowercase.  Maybe just a coincidence, though.

--bb