Is there an IDE with a working graphic debuger under Linux ?

lalebarde l.alebarde2 at free.fr
Mon Sep 3 01:52:58 PDT 2007

Thank you Manzana. I have installed Eclipse (IDE), Descent (D source editor eclipse plugin) and DSSS (build engine). At this point, it is alright. I can make a D project, edit it (Descent looks great), and build it, both with GDC or DMD.

I then installed gdb 6.5 with the D gdb patch 6.5 (cf http://dsource.org/projects/gdb-patches/).

Debugging does not work for me, either with GDC or DMD. I compile with -g to have the symbols. But no symbol seems to be loaded.

Does it work for someone ?