[ddbg] Full source?

%u my at email.com
Sat Feb 21 18:08:32 PST 2009

I tried download Latest release APaGeD 0.4.2 beta (2007-12-27) from:
http://apaged.mainia.de/releases.html

fixed build.bat wrong path to:
dmd -Itdfa/src -Isrc -Jsrc -release -O -ofbin\apaged -odobj src/main.d
src/parser.d src/glr.d tdfa/src/regexp.d tdfa/src/tnfa.d tdfa/src/container.d
tdfa/src/charclass.d tdfa/src/tdfa.d

Then in the ddbg\src\expression dir:

ddbg\src\expression>..\..\..\apaged-0.4.2-beta\bin\apaged.exe expression.apd
expression_apd.d
APaGeD v0.4.2 beta - Attributed Parser Generator for D
Copyright (c) 2007 Jascha Wetzel

Error: expression.apd(1:0): found "/", expected "APDProperties", "import", "APDD
eclaration", "APDLexemes" or "[a-zA-Z_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*"

It does not even recognize comments!

> >> There hasn't be new release for a long time, not sure what's the status
> >> of
> >> this project.
> >>
> >> Looks like expression/expression.apd is input to some kind of home-made
> >> parser generator, but the parser generator is not provided. I would
> >> suggested add the generator binary as part of the source distribution.
> >
> > The generator is apaged.
> >
> Of course it's apaged. But last time I tried it I spend like 3 hours and
couldn't figure out how to generate the grammar as well.