Dwarf Error: Cannot find DIE at 0x2ae3c referenced from DIE at 0x29b71

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Tue May 4 05:57:02 PDT 2010

On Tue, 04 May 2010 14:11:37 +0300, Vladimir Panteleev
<vladimir at thecybershadow.net> wrote:

> Subj happens with dmd 1.059 and -gc. Is this still supposed to happen? I
> thought that the fixes included in 1.059 were supposed to fix this?

Hmm. I just realized that:

1) I started a similar thread not two months ago
    (I had genuinely forgotten, and didn't notice my own name in the list)

2) I may have sounded somewhat rude in the above post.
    Robert (and everyone else involved), I appreciate the lengths you went
    to attempt to fix the issue. Unfortunately it looks like there is more
to it,
    or maybe I'm doing something wrong this time.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net