Associative arrays not displayed in debugger

Andrew nobody at nowhere.invalid
Sat Feb 25 19:56:31 PST 2012

I'm not sure if here is the right place for this, but: I'm debugging a
D program using Mago running under Visual D. It doesn't show the
contents of watched associative arrays and I can't figure out how to
make it do so. Google has been unhelpful.

I can switch to the VS debugger and it will show the internals, but the
view is...highly nonoptimal, to say the least.

I'm don't know if this is a VD, Mago, or VS problem, and was wondering
if someone here could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

--

Andrew