Tip Convert Sony DSC-TX55/TX66/TX10 MTS to MPEG-2/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro

jacknjchn jacknjchn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 23:12:06 PDT 2013

TX66, TX10, TX20, TX100v and want to import/edit AVCHD .mts
footages in Adobe Premiere without rendering; check out the guide
to learn how to convert Sony Cybershot DSC-TX AVCDH MTS to Adobe
Premiere Pro compatible WMV/MPEG-2 video format.

I have a Sony DSC-TX55, which is wonderful to be taken to record
full HD videos(AVCHD) when I’m travelling. Whereas, when I wanna
edit those AVCHD MTS footage in Adobe Premiere before sharing
with my friends, I met problems: the Premiere handled with the
1080p files so slowly, and I couldn't edit my videos smoothly.
Well, I’ve found out the solution to fix the AVCHD (.mts/.m2ts)
footage in Adobe Premiere issues. If you are also the Cybershot
DSC-TX camera like TX66, TX10, TX20, TX100v, DSC-TX200 owner and
had the similar trouble with Premiere, go through the article to
check out the solution.

So how to import/load video clips from Sony DSC-TX55/TX66/TX10
into Adobe Premiere for editing smoothly? The reason behind that
you can't edit Sony AVCHD MTS files in Premiere smoothly is due
to the format and codec. AVCHD MTS is a delivery codec rather
than editing codec. The best method to solve those problems is to
transcode Sony AVCHD .mts to Adobe Premiere most compatible
format, for instance, the WMV, MPEG-2 with Brorsoft AVCHD MTS to
Premiere Converter(or the Mac version) .

Overall, the Sony Video Converter comes with supports for a wide
range of video editing software and media devices, including
Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid, Magix
Movie Edit Pro, and Windows Movie Maker. It helps you convert
Sony as well as Panasonic, Canon AVCHD recording to any editable
format like WMV, MPEG-2, Avid DNxHD as you need without any
quality loss.

How to Convert Sony Cybershot DSC-TX AVCHD footages into Adobe
Premiere for editing smoothly

Step 1. Free download and run the Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter and
import Sony AVCHD mts files to the program.

Step 2. Hit the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas >
MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format on the drop-down menu. “WMV
(VC-1) (*.wmv)” is also the proper format for Adobe Premiere.

Step 3. For editing MPEG-2 in Adobe Premiere, the best Frame Rate
is 30fps, so we recommend you set 1920*1080 as video size and
30fps or 29.97fps as Frame Rate on the Profile Settings.

Step 4. Finally, press the convert button; it will start to
convert Sony DSC-TX55/TX66/TX10 MTS to MPEG-2/WMV for Adobe
Premiere Pro immediately.

http://lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/48090714008/sony-avchd-to-premiere-load-dsc-tx55-tx66-tx10-avchd