Blackberry Z10 Connect to PC-Moving Media files from PC to Blackberry z10

lydia622520 lydia622520 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:56:59 PDT 2013

http://www.brorsoft.com/blackberry-z10/connect-blackberry-z10-to-pc-transferring-music-videos-photos.html
(http://www.brorsoft.com/blackberry-z10/connect-blackberry-z10-to-pc-tr...ferring)

The BlackBerry Z10 ushers in a new era for BlackBerry. The user
experience from the new BlackBerry 10 software is good: it's easy
enough to master and navigate around, with BlackBerry's strengths
coming to the fore. The messaging system is still fantastic,
BlackBerry Hub and peek are really convenient if you're a heavy
communicator and universal search is always useful.

While, for some newbie to BlackBerry, the issue connecting Z10 to
PC always occurred. I just wanna transfer some media files
videos, music to my Z10 from my computer, why My Z10 doesn't
connect to my PC via USB regardless of whether link is up and
running or not..

Hard work pays off ! After searching, I found two simple ways to
help us fast connect BlackBerry Z10 to PC for transferring music,
photos, videos , and what's more, in the following pages , you
will get the tips for getting your video/audio files fit for
BlackBerry Z10 playback. OK! Let's go and see it! (Deciding which
method to use depends on your equipment and desired file format.)

Method 1: Mass storage
Connect BlackBerry Z10 to PC with USB 2.0 and set the phone up as
a hard drive. Follow
Settings>Storage and Access> USB Mass Storage
With that option on, you can select the SD card from your
computer to manually move video, photo, music files on it, but
note that it’s not on the actual phone.

Method 2: BlackBerry Link

Download BlackBerry Link and install fine and it will recognize
your BlackBerry Z10 as well as show any media you have on it.
With BlackBerry Link, you can manage and sync content between
BlackBerry Z10 and your computer.

Tip: If your Blackberry Z10 won't connect to PC, you can try:
disable Symantec Endpoint Protection or Kaspersky Internet
Security or else. Then BB Link will recognize Z10 wirelessly
within seconds. Also, you can plug it in with an USB cable and
that will be recognized too.

Trying the two methods above, you can connect your Z10 to PC
successfully. Afterwards, you can freely transfer
music/photos/videos to BlackBerry Z10 from PC.

Tips: Get your video/audio files fit for BlackBerry Z10 playback
1. BlackBerry Z10 video formats: 3GP, 3GP2, M4V, MOV, MP4, MKV,
MPEG-4, AVI, ASF, WMV, F4V.

2. BlackBerry Z10 supported audio files M4A, WMA, MP3, MKA, AAC,
WAV, AWB, OGG, FLAC

3. Compress 1080p videos to BlackBerry Z10 best video format MP4
including but not limit to 1080p MKV, FLV, MTS, M2TS, TiVo, FLV,
AVI, etc for playback if necessary.

4. The best video/audio settings for BlackBerry Z10:
a. For 720p/1080p source movie, you can set the video code as
h.264, video size as 1280*720. And set video bitrate as
1000~1500kbps.
b. For DVD movies, you’d better set the video size as 720*480
according to DVD movies’ native resolution.

Well, this Ultimate Video Converter for BlackBerry Z10 is the
best app for you to convert any video/movie files including MKV,
AVI, MTS, MPG, Blu-ray, DVD to BlackBerry readable format with
the best output quality.

Related guides:
Put and play MKV videos on BlackBerry Z10
Play 1080p videos(.avi, .m2ts, .mts) on BlackBerry Z10
BlackBerry Z10 hands-on reviews & movie playback tips
Any way to transfer DVD movies to BlackBerry Z10 for playback in
full screen
Convert videos to BlackBerry Z10 best video format MP4 for
optimal playback
Put personal MKV files to Sony Xperia Z without audio playback
issues
Fast convert DVD movies to Sony Xperia Z best video format MP4
How to Move/Copy all PC Media files to Blackberry Z10