OllyDbg

Cauterite via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 28 23:35:23 PDT 2015

I'm surprised OllyDbg hasn't been mentioned in this group before.
For 32-bit Windows it's certainly a viable option; vastly
preferable over WinDBG for sure.

Here's how I have it set up: http://imgur.com/53a4iUS
You can see its support for PDB debugging information, with the
source listed next to the disassembly. Obviously you'll need to
use cv2pdb to make use of it though.
(I don't enable the source view very often though, since it makes
Olly crash fairly regularly on my system.)

When using OllyDbg it's useful to place breakpoints in the source
code, since the hundreds of pages of disassembly can be hard to
navigate; DebugBreak() from kernel32.dll serves this purpose.

Lastly, if you're considering using OllyDbg, first consider
http://x64dbg.com/
I haven't tested it out much, but it seems to have a fairly
similar feature set to Olly, with additional support for 64-bit
code. Hopefully it's more stable too.