Buy Email Database

Email Database via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 3 21:45:43 PST 2016

There are no two ways about this - you need to get permission
from your customers or potential customers before sending them
emails. You can do this with a technique we call the double
opt-in or confirmed opt-in or verified opt-in procedure; with
that in place, you are then permitted to send unique links to the
interested subscribers so that they can verify that they are
INDEED interested in subscribing to your newsletter.

If they have gone through such trouble to sign up for your
newsletter, you can be sure that they ARE interested in your
products, services, brand or....your company.Many people ignore
bounced email messages because...what harm can it do? Well, let
it be known that we should always try to remove undeliverable
email addresses that bounces back 2 or 3 times every 30 days.

Why go through the trouble? ISP's track the percentage of bounce
back and will block them if you attempt to continually send email
addresses to them.
SEE MORE  http://www.latestdatabase.com/