VisualD/cv2pdb doesn't display AA's properly in the watch window.

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 1 03:42:43 PST 2016

On 28.02.2016 23:43, Lewis wrote:
> As an aside, I noticed a quirk when viewing AAs with Mago in VS. If I
> have an AA of strings to structs, I can see all the keys and struct
> addresses no problem. However, I can't drill down further and inspect
> the contents of an individual struct. That being said, I can create a
> second watch of the form 'testAA["key"]', and now I can see the contents
> of that struct.
>
> Just curious if there is a technical or design limitation preventing
> this, or if it just never got implemented. If it's the latter, may I
> humbly add this as a feature request for whenever yourself or another
> developer who knows Mago has time? I'm guessing I'd just add an issue on
> the github page?

I think this used to work, so I'd consider this a bug. As mago is very
much considered a part of Visual D, you might want to file a bug report
here for component "visuald": https://issues.dlang.org/