Eclipse - DDT :: How to debug source files not located in 'src' folder

Luigi via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 28 14:58:38 PDT 2016

Hi everybody,
I am studying the cairod library and running some examples. I am
using DDT and the example is a dub project. Moreover one of the
source file of the program is outside 'src' folder where the main
file is present.
My problem. Debugging the program it happens, going step by step,
to pass to function defined into a package.d file, but DDT
returns an info: "can't find a source  file at..." and I cannot
follow anymore the rows under debug. I cannot even place a
breakpoint. Even if at the location indicated by DDT the file
exist and the source should be the correct one.
If I move that file within the 'src' directory I can still
compile and I can follow the execution row by row also inside the
moved file.
I am looking for a way to include among the source files, in a
DUB project in DDT, a directory that is not the 'src' one
foreseen for the project directory.
I've tried with gdb and it works. With gdb it was enough to
include the directory includes the package.d file and I had no
issue. I do not know how to let it works using DDT. I've tried
several options but no one was actual. I did several searches on
Internet with no good results.
Maybe the behavior is correct, I do not know. Anyone can explain
to me the matter?
Thanks,
Luigi